Temporary Visas


These temporary visas let you stay in Australia for studies, for a holiday, for work or for internship.  Here are some of the available temporary visas:

  • Visitor Visa (subclass 600)
  • Student Visa (subclass 500)
  • Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485)
  • Internship Visa (subclass 407)
  • Covid Stream Visa (subclass 408)
  • Temporary Skills Shortage (subclass 482)

If you want to check your eligibility for any of these visas, chat with us or email us at info@bridgeaus.com.au to book your consultation with any of our Registered Migration Agents.