Good news to Chinese passport holders! You can now come to Australia for work and holiday if you meet the following criteria:
- are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age at the time of application
- do not have a dependent child accompanying you at any time during your stay in Australia
- have enough money for support on a working holiday (about AUD $5000)
- have enough money to buy a return or onward travel ticket at the end of your stay in Australia;
- have not previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
- hold tertiary qualifications, or have successfully completed at least two years of undergraduate university study
- have functional English (equivalent to IELTS 4.5 or higher)
- meet character and health requirements; and
- are a genuine visitor.
Application must be made by appointment and in person at one of the the three addresses provided in the Instrument in either Beijing, Guangzhou or Shanghai.
For more information, please visit:
Should you require assistance on your visa application, please send us an email at email@example.com.