Family Visas


There are many ways to bring your family members to Australia. This will depend on the sponsor’s visa status (Australian citizen or an Australian Permanent visa holder or a holder of temporary visa).

Here are some examples:

If you are an Australian citizen or PR visa holder, your spouse/partner can apply for a Partner Visa (subclass 820/801, 309 /100) if he/she can satisfy all the criteria for any of these visas. You can also sponsor your children under various Child Visa subclasses (445, 802, 101) depending on their eligibility.

If you are holding a student visa or graduate visa or TSS visa or internship visa, you can apply for a subsequent entrant visa for your dependents (partner/ spouse and or child/children).

If you want to check your eligibility for any of these visas, chat with us or email us at to book your consultation with any of our Registered Migration Agents.