Employers or sponsors found to charge their potential employees fees in exchange for visa sponsorship will now be penalised.
Effective 14th of December 2015, this conduct has been considered as a criminal act and will attract penalties ranging from paying a fine of $43,200 or two years’ imprisonment for individuals or paying a fine of $324,000 for body corporates. Visa cancellation can be considered for persons who have been involved in ‘paying for visa sponsorship’ conduct.
Affected visas are as follow:
- Temporary (Long Stay Activity) (subclass 401) visa
- Training and Research (subclass 402) visa (Research stream)
- Temporary Work (Entertainment) (subclass 420) visa
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (subclass 457) visa
- Superyacht Crew (subclass 488) visa
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) visa
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187) visa
For more information, please visit
where to buy xenical online buy xenical singapore